[歌詞]Animal instinct (The Cranberries)

>> Friday, July 27, 2007

Animal instinct

Suddenly something has happened to me. As I was having my cup of tea.
Suddenly I was feeling depressed. I was utterly and totally stressed.
Do you know you made me cry? Do you know you made me die?

And the thing that gets to me. Is youll never really see?
And the thing that freaks me out. Is Ill always be in doubt?
It is a lovely thing that we have. It is a lovely thing that we.
It is a lovely thing, the animal. The animal instinct.

So take my hands and come with me. We will change reality.
So take my hands and we will pray. They wont take you away.
They will never make me cry, no. They will never make me die.
And the thing that gets to me. Is youll never really see?
And the thing that freaks me out. Is Ill always be in doubt?

The animal, the animal, The animal instinct in me.
Its the animal, the animal, The animal instinct in me.
Its the animal, its the animal, Its the animal instinct in me x2.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics