[音樂]Whatever You Want (Club 8)

>> Monday, June 02, 2008

從學長那裡聽到的,真的好好聽,很治療系的歌曲。
Whatever You Want (Club 8)
Am I ok here? I think you ought to know this. Another day, not unlike any other. It’s been like this so long.
Are you ok dear? I know I should have noticed. A quiet day, not unlike any other. It’s been like this so long.
Whatever you want from me. Whoever I try to be. I will never be there. I can never be her in your society.
Am I ok dear? I think you want to know this. Duties I leave, not to take on another. And if I don’t fall this night. I will have to go along. Unless something strange will happen. There’s still something to be done. This story will go on for long.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics