[音樂]Dancing in the moonlight (David Kitt)

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dancing in the moonlight (David Kitt)

Well I passed you in the doorway, and you took me with a glance.
I should have took that last bus home. But I asked you for a dance.
Now we go steady to the pictures.
I always get chocolate stains on my pants,
and my fathers going crazy. He say's I'm living in a trance.

But I'm dancing in the moonlight. It's got me in its spotlight.
It's alright. Dancing in the moonlight.
On this long hot summer night.

Well It's three o'clock in the morning, and I'm on the streets again.
I disobeyed another warning. I should have been home by ten.
I won't get out until Sunday. I'll have to say I stayed with friends.
But it's a habit worth forming if the means justify the end.

I'm walking home. The last bus is long gone.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics