[音樂]Born - Over the Rhine

>> Wednesday, October 29, 2008


I was born to laugh. I learned to laugh through my tears.
I was born to love. I'm gonna learn to love without fear.
Pour me a glass of wine. Talk deep into the night.
Who knows what we'll find. Intuition, deja vu.
The Holy Ghost haunting you. Whatever you got. I don't mind.
Put your elbows on the table. I'll listen long as I am able.
There's nowhere I'd rather be. Secret fears, the supernatural.
Thank God for this new laughter. Thank God the joke's on me.
We've seen the landfill rainbow. We've seen the junkyard of love.
Baby it's no place for you and me.
I was born to laugh. I learned to laugh through my tears.
I was born to love. I'm gonna learn to love without fear.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics