[音樂]Sad eyes (Enrique Iglesias)

>> Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sad Eyes

Every day here you come walking. I hold my tongue, I don't do much talking
You say you're happy and you're doin' fine.
Well go ahead, baby, I got plenty of time
Sad eyes never lie. Sad eyes never lie

Well for awhile I've been watching you steady
Ain't gonna move 'til you're good and ready
You show up and then you shy away.
But I know pretty soon you'll be walkin' this way
Sad eyes never lie. Sad eyes never lie

Baby don't you know I don't care. Don't you know that I've been there
Well if something in the air feels a little unkind
Don't worry darling, it'll slip your mind

I know you think you'd never be mine. Well that's okay, baby, I don't mind
That shy smile's sweet, that's a fact. Go ahead, I don't mind the act
Here you come all dressed up for a date. Well one more step and it'll be too late
Blue blue ribbon in your hair. Like you're so sure I'll be standing there
Sad eyes never lie. Sad eyes never lie. Sad eyes never lie. Sad eyes never lie

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics