[音樂]義大利歌 Biagio Antonacci - Il Cielo Ha Una Porta Sola

>> Saturday, April 09, 2011


英文歌詞
Hey, how's it going? that mild wind stopped blowing
consider that inside me it's spring for half a hour by now
the sky has one gate only
you stopped hurting. your fragile thoughts
you've started to make peace with yourself
and you always live everything in the shadow
I like you, you tell me. I am not able to love you the way you want me to
writing you from here. from this land that is also yours
it's like making you breathe what I breathe. the white ship of each hour
I like you, you tell me. you don't deserve the worst part of me, no, not you
and it's not for rushing you. and it's not because of the distance
I live and everything lives without you
I write you in order to hear from you. I write to you without time
I could even not receive anything back
because what I feel for you is strong. what I feel for you is still that I
like you...you tell me. I am not able to love you
how's the weather there? you must be at the seaside already
take your time and don't ever feel guilty. will is still the one deciding
I like you, you tell me. the sky has one gate only
I like you, you tell me. the sky has one gate only, open it, open it

義大利歌詞
Oye, como va. ha smesso quel bel vento
considera che in me è primavera da mezz'ora
il cielo ha una porta sola
hai smesso di far male. ai tuoi fragili pensieri
hai cominciato a fare pace con te stessa tu
e vivi tutto sempre in ombra
tu mi piaci tu mi dici. non sono in grado di amarti come vuoi
scriverti da qui. che è anche terra tua. è come farti respirare quello che respiro
la nave bianca d'ogni ora
tu mi piaci tu mi dici. non meriti la parte mia peggiore no, tu no
e non è per farti fretta. e non è per la distanza. tutto vivo e vive senza te
io ti scrivo per sentire. io ti scrivo senza tempo. potrei anche non ricevere
che quello che io sento di te è forte. quello che io sento di te è sempre che tu...
mi piaci... tu mi dici. non sono in grado di amarti
lì che tempo fa. tu sarai già al mare
prenditi il tuo tempo e non sentirti in colpa mai
la volontà decide ancora
tu mi piaci tu mi dici. il cielo ha una porta sola
tu mi piaci tu mi dici. il cielo ha una porta sola,aprila,aprila

歌詞來源: http://lyricstranslate.com/en/Il-cielo-ha-una-porta-sola-Il-cielo-ha-una-porta-sola.html

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics