[音樂]Lifehouse: Halfway Gone

>> Thursday, April 21, 2011


You were always hard to hold. So letting go ain't easy.
I'm hanging on but growing cold. While my mind is leaving.

*Talk, talk is cheap. Give me a word you can keep.
Cause you're halfway gone and I'm on my way.
And I'm feelin, feelin feelin this way.
Cause I'm halfway in but don't take too long.
Cause I'm halfway gone, I'm halfway gone.

You got one foot out the door. And choking on the other.
Always think there's something more. It's just around the corner.*

If you want me out, then I'm on my way. And I'm feelin, feelin feelin this way

Don't take too long, don't take too long. Cause I'm on my way.
If you take too long. Cause I'm halfway gone and I'm on way.
And I'm feelin, feelin I'm feelin this way.
Cause you're halfway in but don't take too long.
Cause I'm halfway gone, I'm halfway gone.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics