[音樂]Travie McCoy: Billionaire

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010

我也想當。

I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad, buy all of the things I never had.
uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine,
smiling next to Oprah and the Queen.
Oh every time I close my eyes. I see my name in shining lights.
A different city every night oh. I swear the world better prepare.
for when I'm a billionaire.

Yeah I would have a show like Oprah.
I would be the host of, everyday Christmas. give Travie a wish list.
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt,
and adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had sh-t.
give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this.
and last but not least grant somebody their last wish.
its been a couple months since I've single so.
you can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho.
get it, hehe, I'd probably visit where Katrina hit.
and damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did.
yeah can't forget about me stupid.
everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music.

I'll be playing basketball with the President. dunking on his delegates.
then I'll compliment him on his political etiquette.
toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it.
but keep the fives, twentys completely separate.
and yeah I'll be in a whole new tax bracket.
we in recession but let me take a crack at it.
I'll probably take whatever's left and just split it up.
so everybody that I love can have a couple bucks.
and not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was.
eating good sleeping soundly.
I know we all have a similar dream.
go in your pocket pull out your wallet, and put it in the air and sing.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics