[音樂]Lucky (Jason Marez)

>> Thursday, August 19, 2010

很舒服的聲音,是男女對唱喔。

Do you hear me? I'm talking to you. Across the water across the deep blue.
ocean. Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying.
Boy I hear you in my dreams. I feel your whisper across the sea.
I keep you with me in my heart. You make it easier when life gets hard.
*I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.
Lucky to have been where I have been. Lucky to be coming home again.*
Ooh ooh ooh.
They don't know how long it takes. Waiting for a love like this.
Every time we say goodbye. I wish we had one more kiss.
I'll wait for you. I promise you, I will.
*Lucky we're in love in every way. Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed.
Lucky to be coming home someday.*
And so I'm sailing through the sea. To an island where we'll meet.
You'll hear the music fill the air. I'll put a flower in your hair.
Though the breezes through trees. Move so pretty you're all I see.
As the world keeps spinning 'round. You hold me right here, right now.
Ooh ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh, ooh.

7 comments:

6:06 PM  

HI 你好

冒昧請問一下

因為我計畫去BOSTON遊學

搜尋到你有寫到這間語校
Approach International Student Center

請問教學大致上還OK嗎?

Chia-Ling 6:58 PM  

我有陪我弟去試聽一堂課,還蠻ok的,如果你在附近,可以先去試聽再決定要不要上,這家隨時都可以加入,沒有硬性的開課時間。

10:42 AM  

因為我人在台灣,所以沒辦法去試聽:)
那我來打電話問問看學費好了!
謝謝你的回答唷!!!
謝謝!:)))

1:55 PM  

HI
又是我!不好意思!
我要請教
還有印象
Approach International Student Center
的學費嗎?

因為我確認後,覺得跟台灣代辦的其他語校課程價格差很多
就有點擔心不知道是不是自己英文不好
而搞錯了課程價格@@

謝謝!不好意思~一直打擾你!

Chia-Ling 4:23 PM  

網站上價錢是對的,我弟來波士頓玩,被我強迫趣上16hr/week(他嫌太多...XD),一個月$600,還要加註冊費$120,好像就這樣吧。這家算是便宜不貴的語言學校喔。

1:35 AM  

謝謝你的幫忙!!

我處理好報名事項啦!
開始跑I-20的申請流程了!

嗯嗯,這確實是間便宜的語校!
價格差很多咧!

謝謝你的幫忙^^
謝謝!

Chia-Ling 1:16 PM  

太好了!你來了之後,有問題也可以再問我喔。

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics