[音樂]Coldplay: Viva La Vida

>> Tuesday, August 11, 2009


I used to rule the world. Seas would rise when I gave the word.
Now in the morning I sleep alone. Sweep the streets I used to own.

I used to roll the dice. Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes.
Listen as the crowd would sing:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
One minute I held the key. Next the walls were closed on me.
And I discovered that my castles stand. Upon pillars of sand pillars of sand.

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing. Roman cavalry choirs are singing.
Be my mirror my sword and shield. My missionaries in a foreign field.
For some reason I can't explain.
Once you know there was never, never an honest word.
That was when I ruled the world.

It was the wicked and wild wind. Blew down the doors to let me in.
Shattered windows and the sound of drums.
People couldn't believe what I'd become. Revolutionaries wait.
For my head on a silver plate. Just a puppet on a lonely string.
Oh who would ever want to be king?

3 comments:

polyimidie 12:02 PM  

這歌超好聽的啦,
但是我實在是看不懂他歌詞在寫啥 @@

Chia-Ling 12:40 PM  

就是舊的王死了,他是新的王。
當王的心情。
然後他也死了,誰想要當王...

Chia-Ling 3:35 PM  

可是後來聽說是清道夫在幻想。

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics