[音樂]Boston

>> Friday, April 04, 2008

我居住的城市。
很多居住波士頓的人嚮往加州的陽光,而這首歌,有個女生想逃離加州,她想來波士頓...

AUGUSTANA - Boston

In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...
Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed... you said...

You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah, she said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,

Essential yet appealed, carry all your thoughts across an open field,
When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry when they see you, you said...

You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah, she said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah, she said

I think I'll go to Boston...I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
I think I'll go to Boston, I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah,

Boston...where no one knows my name... yeah
Where no one knows my name...where no one knows my name...yeah
Boston...where no one knows my name.

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:42 AM  

me again~
說到歌,最近在學Mariah Carey唱的Hero。
唱的高興的時候卻突然被妹說:「這張專輯十年了耶~」
突然感覺時間流逝ㄚ...(淚)

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics