[音樂]ATC - Around The World (La La La La La)

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010

很活潑的歌。

"Around The World"
The kisses of the sun - Were sweet I didn't blink.
I let it in my eyes - Like an exotic drink.
The radio playing songs - That I have never heard.
I don't know what to say - Oh not another word.
Just - la la la la la - It goes around the world.
Just - la la la la la - It's all around the world.
Just - la la la la la - And everybody's singing.
La la la la la - And now the bells are ringing.

Inside an empty room - My inspiration flows.
Now wait to hear the tune - Around my head it goes.
The magic melody - You want to sing with me.
Just la la la la la - the music is the key.
And now the night is gone - Still it goes on and on.
So deep inside of me - I long to set it free.
I don't know what to do - Just can't explain to you.
I don't know what to say - Oh not another word.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics