[音樂]Don't call my name-Lady Gaga

>> Tuesday, March 23, 2010


I know that we are young. And I know that you may love me.
But I just can't be with you like this anymore. Alejandro.
Ohh..She's like revenge. In a bucket.
And she won't look at you. Won't look you at.
She hides through love. Su bolsillo.
She got a halo around her finger. Around you.
You know that I love you boy. Hot like Mexico, rejoice.
At this point I gotta choose. Nothing to loose.

Don't call my name. Don't call my name, Alejandro.
I'm not your babe. I'm not your babe, Fernando.
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch.
Just smoke one cigarette more.
Don't call my name. Don't call my name, Roberto.
Alejandro. Alejandro. Ale-ale-jandro. Ale-ale-jandro.
Just stop. Please, Just let me go. Alejandro, Just let me go.
She's not broken. She's just a baby.
But her boyfriend's like a dad, just like a dad.
Draw those flames that burn before him.
Now he's gonna find a fight, gonna fool the bad.

Don't bother me. Don't bother me, Alejandro.
Don't call my name. Don't call my name, Bye Fernando.
I'm not you're babe. I'm not you're babe, Alejandro.
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, Fernando.

Don't wanna kiss don't wanna touch.
Just smoke one Ciggarette and run.
Don't call my name. Don't call my name. Roberto.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics