[音樂]Fireflies (owl city)

>> Monday, July 19, 2010


這首歌的歌詞很美,我很喜歡。讓我想起在北卡看過滿佈螢火蟲的森林。
這個MV超可愛,很有玩具總動員的感覺。
Fireflies lyrics
Songwriters: Young, Adam;

You would not believe your eyes. If ten million fireflies.
Lit up the world as I fell asleep.
'Cause they'd fill the open air. And leave teardrops everywhere.
You'd think me rude. But I would just stand and stare.

*I'd like to make myself believe. That planet Earth turns slowly.
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay. Awake when I'm asleep.
'Cause everything is never as it seems. (When I fall asleep).

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs. From ten thousand lightning bugs.
As they tried to teach me how to dance.
A foxtrot above my head. A sock hop beneath my bed.
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread.

Leave my door open just a crack (Please take me away from here).
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac (Please take me away from here).
Why do I tire of counting sheep (Please take me away from here).
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep.
To ten million fireflies. I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes.
I got misty eyes as they said farewell.
But I'll know where several are. If my dreams get real bizarre.
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar.

I'd like to make myself believe. That planet earth turns slowly.
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay. Awake when I'm asleep.
Because my dreams are bursting at the seams.

*repeat

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics