[Mood]Trigger

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yesterday, I had a gathering, proposed by me, with three of my male friends (in addition to one of my roommates). I was happy before I met them, and then I felt unhappy at the very beginning of our conversation.

What on earth went wrong? After that, I keep thinking...

Anyway, my roommate has nothing to do with this unhappy event, so let's just focus on me and three of my friends.

As one of us said, why should we have this gathering?
Without the gathering, we are totally fine as usual.
With the gathering, someone (which is me) felt unhappy at the beginning, and then, as a consequence, the atmosphere among us went down, cold and chilly.

Is this statement true? Not really.

Without this kind of uncomfortable events, something would never be understood.

What conversation might trigger my anger? (Of course I know, I kind of behave weird that night. I should stay calm and be friendly to my friends, and be a nice host. But sometimes you just cannot control your emotion...)

Still try to focus on the event between me and three males.
Does the trigger originate from the sensation difference between males and females? Some jokes and jeers males feel natural actually discomfort the female and hurt her dignity. (In the end, I should feel happy. At least, I begin to think and behave more like a female...)

People who speak sweetly usually make people happy.
People who speak straight (sometimes blurt up something silly) might make people feel upset.
Should we be a person who speaks sweetly?
Or should we say whatever we wanted to say and reveal our true feeling without considering what other people might feel under any condition?
It is a dilemma.

We don't need to be someone people expected us to be. Just be ourselves, and think more about other people's feeling at their position. Vice versa. Only when we go through something, we know how people feel and what they care about.

Anyway, true friends will be still friends after a fight or something, and become even better friends. No fight, no appreciation.

Figure origin: static4.photo.sina.com.cn.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics