[Drama]Gossip Girl

>> Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In order to enhance my english listening, I cannot just addict to the Taiwanese and Japanese drame. Recently, I found a nice American drama: Gossip Girl. All the actors in this drama are handsome and pretty. They can be your eye candy and mind candy. Besides, you can peek in through the life in New York's Upper East side.
ps. They are very young. The little girl on the right hand side of the first picture is only 14 years old (!!!!!!).
ps2. "You know you love me. XOXO. Gossip girl." You will heard this in every episode. What does XOXO mean? I googled it, and I found it means "Hugs and Kisses." What more surprises me is that I bought a cloth branded XOXO last year (just found it in my closet yesterday). It did have the "Hugs and Kisses" on the mark beside XOXO which I never pay attention to it before.
From IMDB (8.0/10.0): Privileged teenagers attend an elite private school in New York City. Based on Alloy Entertainment's book series.
Other people's blog (in Mandarin, 中文): http://www.wretch.cc/blog/justin0206/13870032

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:12 AM  

這部我有看,過是公司為了訓練我們英文中文播放,是看英文字幕讓我覺得有不錯看的感覺...

朦朧總是美...哈!

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics