[歌曲]Out of Reach (Gabrielle)

>> Sunday, May 13, 2007

Gabrielle, Out of Reach, a song in BJ's Diary

Knew the signs wasn’t right. I was stupid, for a while.
Swept away, by you. And now I feel like a fool.

[Chorus]So confused. My heart’s bruised. Was I ever loved by you?
Out of reach, so far. I never had your heart.
Out of reach, couldn’t see. We were never met to be.

Catch myself, from despair. I could drown if I stay here.
Keeping busy, everyday. I know I will be ok.

[Chorus]But I’m So confused. My heart’s bruised. Was I ever loved by you?
Out of reach, so far. I never had your heart.
Out of reach, couldn’t see. We were never met to be.

So much hurt, so much pain. Takes a while to regain. What is lost inside.
And I hope that in time. You’ll be out of my mind. I’ll be over you.

[Chorus]And know I’m. So confused. My heart’s bruised. Was I ever loved by you?
Out of reach, so far I never had your heart.
Out of reach, couldn’t see We were never met to be.
Out of reach, so far. You never gave your heart.
In my reach, I can see. There’s a life out there for me.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics