[音樂]The greatest-cat power

>> Sunday, October 27, 2013

紐約街頭的小店,吃著藍莓派的她。

Once I wanted to be the greatest
No wind or waterfall could stall me
And then came the rush of the flood
The stars at night turned deep to dust

Melt me down into big black armor
Leave no trace of grace just in your honor
Lower me down to culprit south
Make 'em wash a space in town
For the lead and the dregs of my bed
I've been sleeping
Lower me down, pin me in
Secure the grounds for the later parade

Once I wanted to be the greatest
Two fists of solid rock

With brains that could explain any feeling
Lower me down, pin me in
Secure the grounds
For the lead and the dregs of my bed
I've been sleeping for the later parade

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics