[音樂]The Script-The Man Who Can't Be Moved

>> Thursday, September 16, 2010


聲音超好聽,而且很感人,歌手也好可愛。
going back to the corner, where i first saw you.
gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I’m not gonna move.
got some words on cardboard. got your picture in my head.
saying: if you see this girl can you tell her were i am.
some try to hand me money. they don’t understand.
I’m not broke I’m just a broken hearted man.
i know it makes no sense. what else can i do. and how can i move on.
when I’m still in love with you.

cos if one day you wake up. and find that your missing me.
and your heart starts to wonder. were on this earth i could be.
thinking maybe you’d come back here. to the place that we’d meet.
and you’d see me waiting for you. on the corner of the street.
so I’m not moving. I’m not moving.

police man says son you cant stay here.
i say someone I’m waiting for if its a day a month or year.
got to stand my ground. even if it rains or snows.
if she changes her mind. this is the first place she will go.

people talk about the guy. that’s waiting in on a girl.
woooaa wooo. and i no who’s in his shoes. put a big hole in his world.
ooooo. maybe ill get famous for the man who cant be moved.
and maybe you wont mean to but you’ll see me on the news.
and you’d come running to the corner. cos you’ll know its just for you.
I’m the man who cant be moved. I’m the man who cant be moved.

going back to the corner were i first saw you.
gonna camp in my sleeping bag and I’m not gonna move.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics