[音樂]Womanizer (Britney Spears)

>> Wednesday, April 29, 2009

上MIT PE課時常常聽到的歌。

Superstar, where you from? How's it going?
I know you got a clue what you're doing.
You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here.
But I know what you are, what you are, baby.
Look at you gettin' more than just a re-up.
Baby, you got all the puppets with their strings up.
Fakin' like a good one but I call 'em like I see 'em.
I know what you are, what you are, baby.

Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer.
Oh, womanizer, oh, you're a womanizer baby.
You, you-you are, you, you-you are.
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer. (Womanizer).

Boy don't try to front. I-I know just-just what you are are-are.
Boy don't try to front. I-I know just-just what you are are-are.

(You!) You got me goin'. (You!) You're oh so charmin'.
(You!) But I can't do it. (You!) You womanizer.

Daddy-O, you got the swagger of a champion.
Too bad for you, you just can't find the right companion.
I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard, it could be easy.
Who you are, that's just who you are, baby.

Lollipop, must mistake me you're the sucker.
To think that I would be a victim not another.
Say it, play it how you want it.
But no way I'm never gonna fall for you, never you, baby.

Maybe if we both lived in a different world, yeah.
(Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, womanizer).
It would be all good and maybe I could be your girl.
But I can't, 'cause we don't, you!

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics