[音樂]Lady Gaga: Just Dance

>> Monday, April 27, 2009


A red one. Convict. Gaga.
I've had a little bit too much.
All of the people start to rush.(Start to rush by).
A dizzy twister dance. Can't find my drink or man.
Where are my keys, I lost my phone.

What's going on on the floor?
I love this record baby.
But I can’t see straight anymore.
Keep it cool, what's the name of this club?
I can't remember but it's alright, alright.

Just dance, gonna be okay. Da-doo-doo-doo.
Just dance, spin that record babe. Da-doo-doo-doo.
Just dance, gonna be okay. Duh-duh-duh-duh.
Dance, dance, dance. Ju-ju-ju-just dance.

Wish I could shut my playboy mouth.
How'd I turn my shirt inside out? (Inside out right).
Control your poison babe. Roses with thorns they say.
And we're all gettin' hosed tonight.

When I come through on the dance floor checkin' out that catalogue.
Can’t believe my eyes so many women without a flaw.
And I ain’t gonn' give it up, steady tryna pick it up like the car.
I'mma hit it, I'mma hit it and flex until the 'til done until tomorr' yeah.
Show me I can see that you got so much energy.
The way you twirling up them hips round and round.
There’s no reason, I know why you can’t leave here with me.
In the meantime stand, let me watch you break it down.

I’m psychotic sync hypnotic. I got my blue burners and phonic.
I’m psychotic sync hypnotic. I got my brand electronic.

Go, use your muscle comin' out work it hustle.
I got it, just stay close enough to get it.
Go slow, drive it, clean it.
Like so clean it’s been molesto.
I got it, and your popped coll'.

0 comments:

Exercise

目標:每週兩次。
目標:要變成羽毛球能手。
Practice: Toastmaster Friday Club.

小白備忘錄

1. Leverage S3E5, Lie to me: S3E12, Criminal Minds: S6E9.
2. Learn French, and Spanish?
3. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Non-Programmer%27s_Tutorial_for_Python_2.6
Dictionaries
4. 學化妝。

旅遊計畫

2011/6過後: 歐洲
Holiday:
待辦:三角飯糰工具,好的書桌和椅子。

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Clicky Web Analytics